NIV Radiant Virtues Bible Review

This would not be a fair review if it did not acknowledge that there is an abundance of valuable material in this study bible project. It is a solid translation with a few unique elements. Overall, this NIV is a highly readable yet highly accurate translation of Scripture, suitable for devotional study and for corporate reading, good for kids, good for adults, deep enough for long-time believers, and accessible for those new to the Bible. The result is a readable and accurate Bible translation. 

In summary, I have doubts that I will ever use this Bible as my reading Bible. However, it is a great aid to Bible study. I’ve already found it helpful, and I’m sure that I will continue to utilize it. I love the radiant virtues situated in the text because they give strength to one reading the text. 

I got this Bible for free as a member of the Bible Gateway Blogger Grid, and always utilize the hashtag #BibleGatewayPartner.



https://store.faithgateway.com/products/niv-radiant-virtues-bible-a-beautiful-word-collection-hardcover-red-letter-comfort-print-explore-the-virtues-of-faith-hope-and-love?variant=39321455132808

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fundamental Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic

NKJV Evangelical Study Bible

Coloe Gospel of John